ALL CAR OWNERS ARE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE-FREE DRIVING AND AS FEW VISITS TO THE WORKSHOP AS POSSIBLE
Did you know?
- Car manufacturers are almost entirely reduced to being assemblers.
- Car manufacturers rarely develop and manufacture parts for their cars.
Precisely for this reason, the EU has adopted and introduced legislation to ensure free movement of goods and free competition for car owners' best interests. Car manufacturers can no longer prevent their suppliers from selling parts to wholesalers on the free aftermarket.
Did you also know that?
- You do not lose the warranty on your car when you drive it to a free workshop.
- You are most likely to save money by driving your car to a free workshop.
- Parts in OE quality are produced in the same or even better quality than original parts.
- Parts by Triscan are usually produced in the same factories as the car manufacturers.
A common misconception is that:
- It is probably best to drive to a specialist workshop.
- Only at an authorized workshop is a car owner guaranteed the use of original partse.
- The vehicle manufacturer's warranty obligation will cease if the car is not serviced at an authorized worksho.
But there is a really good alternative - the independant workshop - where you as a car owner most often save money without compromising on quality and guarantee.